Practical Cardiovascular Medicine PDF
Prepare yourself for success with this unique cardiology primer which distills the core information you require and presents it in an easily digestible format.
- Provides cardiologists with a thorough and up-to-date review of cardiology, from pathophysiology to practical, evidence-based management
- Ably synthesizes pathophysiology fundamentals and evidence-based approaches to prepare a physician for a subspecialty career in cardiology
- Clinical chapters cover coronary artery disease, heart failure, arrhythmias, valvular disorders, pericardial disorders, and peripheral arterial disease
- Practical chapters address ECG, coronary angiography, catheterization techniques, echocardiography, hemodynamics, and electrophysiological testing
- Includes over 650 figures, key notes boxes, references for further study, and coverage of clinical trials
- Review questions at the end of each chapter help clarify topics and can be used for Board preparation – over 375 questions in all!