Access up-to-date diagnostic and treatment information on more than 700 common medical conditions with Ferri’s Clinical Advisor 2017, which boasts the popular “5 books in 1” format! Published annually and now in its 19th year, it provides quick guidance on diseases and disorders, differential diagnoses, medical algorithms, laboratory tests, and clinical practice guidelines, while additional electronic content equips you with e-only topics, images, tables, and much more.
- Updated content by experts in key clinical fields helps you keep pace with the speed of modern medicine.
- Popular “5 books in 1” format includes cross-references, outlines, bullets, tables, boxes, and algorithms to help expedite search.
- Diseases and Disorders section features more than 300 new figures and tables, as well as 20 new topics including: cyclic vomiting syndrome, traveler’s diarrhea, chronic pruritus, post-herpetic neuralgia, enteropathic arthritis, and hoarding disorder.
- Differential Diagnosis section highlights 50 new topics, including: alcohol-related seizures, dysentery and inflammatory enterocolitis, hair loss, cystic and solid pancreatic lesions, and COPD decompensation.
- New algorithms offer important diagnostic information on 19 added conditions, includingallergic reaction to vaccines, cardiac arrest, occupational asthma, urinary tract infection, and vertigo and dizziness.
- Current ICD-10 insurance billing codes help expedite insurance reimbursements.
Series: Ferri’s Medical Solutions
Hardcover: 1984 pages
Publisher: Elsevier; 2017 ed. edition (June 27, 2016)
[mks_toggle title=”Purchase Now” state=”close “]http://amzn.to/2pJTaAd[/mks_toggle]