Plastic Surgery Volume 2 Aesthetic 4th Edition PDF
Plastic Surgery Volume 2 Aesthetic 4th Edition ebook
Completely revised to meet the demands of today’s trainee and practicing plastic surgeon, Aesthetic, Volume 2 of Plastic Surgery, 4th Edition, features new full-color clinical photos, dynamic videos, and authoritative coverage of hot topics in the field. Editor-narrated PowerPoint presentations offer a step-by-step audio-visual walkthrough of techniques and procedures in aesthetic surgery.
- Offers evidence-based advice from a diverse collection of experts to help you apply the very latest advances in aesthetic plastic surgery and ensure optimal outcomes.
- Features editor-narrated video presentations that take you step by step through key techniques and procedures.
- Purchase this volume individually or own the entire set, with the ability to search across all six volumes online!
- Provides updated coverage of: Facelift – The male patient; Energy-based devices for body contouring; Autologous gluteal flaps for augmentation and preservation of gluteal contour; Buttock shaping with fat grafting and liposuction; and Essential elements of patient safety in Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, just to name a few.
- Includes brand-new color clinical photos, videos, and lectures.
- New volume editor J. Peter Rubin brings his expertise and know-how to all aspects of aesthetic surgery.
Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, videos, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Plastic Surgery Volume 2 Aesthetic 4th Edition free download