Musculoskeletal Imaging 2nd Edition PDF
Musculoskeletal Imaging 2nd Edition eBook
In its fully revised and updated second edition, Musculoskeletal Imaging covers every aspect of musculoskeletal radiology. This medical reference book incorporates the latest diagnostic modalities and interventional techniques, as well as must-read topics such as hip, groin and cartilage imaging; newly described impingements; and new concepts in the hip including teres ligament pathology. This publication is a key title in the popular Expert Radiology Series, which delivers evidence-based expert guidance from around the globe.
- Fully understand each topic with a format that delivers essential background information.
- Streamline the decision-making process with integrated protocols, classic signs, and ACR guidelines, as well as a design that structures every chapter consistently to include pathophysiology, imaging techniques, imaging findings, differential diagnosis, and treatment options.
- Write the most comprehensive reports possible with help from boxes highlighting what the referring physician needs to know, as well as suggestions for treatment and future imaging studies.
- Access in-depth case studies, valuable appendices, and additional chapters covering all of the most important musculoskeletal procedures performed today.
- Quickly locate important information with a full-color design that includes color-coded tables and bulleted lists highlighting key concepts, as well as color artwork that lets you easily find critical anatomic views of diseases and injuries.
- Engage with more than 40 brand-new videos, including arthroscopic videos.
- Easily comprehend complicated topics with over 5,000 images and new animations.
- Explore integrated clinical perspectives on the newest modalities such as PET-CT in cancer, diffusion MR, as well as ultrasonography, fusion imaging, multi-slice CT and nuclear medicine.
- Learn from team of international experts provides a variety of evidence-based guidance, including the pros and cons of each modality, to help you overcome difficult challenges.
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader.
“This is an impressive, comprehensive update of musculoskeletal radiology. It has a disciplined, systematic organization allowing for discussion of a full range of topics, with balanced attention to radiography, ultrasound, MRI, CT, and NM findings. There is a strong focus on clinical application of imaging findings and strong attention to anatomical and pathological detail. Both contemporary and classic findings are included. The ebook format allows for easy reference when in clinical practice. This could serve as the primary resource for a musculoskeletal fellowship.”
–B. Keegan Markhardt, MD (University of Wisconsin-Madison Hospital and Clinics) Doody Score: 97 – 5 Stars
“This book provides the best of both worlds. There is a 1,291 page paper version. In addition, access to an electronic version (which can be accessed on or offline) is free with paper purchases, or can be bought as a standalone item. I used the online version and an offline version adapted for mobile devices; both worked well and were reasonably intuitive…This is an excellent benchbook and accompanying electronic resource which will be of value to trainee radiologists and established consultants.”
Reviewed by: Dr Steve Amerasekara, Consultant Radiologist on behalf of journal RAD Magazine Date: July 2015
“Musculoskeletal Imaging is an outstanding, definitive work. The authors and publisher have come together to produce a work that maximizes the advantages of both print and electronic media. The editors?Drs. Pope, Bloem, Beltran, Morrison, and Wilson?are to be congratulated and commended for their efforts in producing such a great contribution to the field of radiology.
This outstanding text is now an acclaimed primary resource and therefore belongs in the libraries and at the work stations of all general and orthopedic hospital departments of radiology and, indeed, at any and all imaging facilities involved in musculoskeletal imaging.” Reviewed by: Lee F. Rogers, Feb 2015
Musculoskeletal Imaging 2nd Edition free download