Master the Boards USMLE Step 2 CK 4th Edition PDF
Master the Boards USMLE Step 2 CK 4th Edition ebook
Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from 3rd party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitles included with the product.
Targeted review from USMLE expert Conrad Fischer, MD, Master the Boards USMLE Step 2 CK delivers what you need to excel on the exam and match the residency program you want.
Drawing on Dr. Fischer’s 20+ years of experience in the USMLE arena, this edition is the highest yield full-color review book for the Clinical Knowledge exam. If it is not likely to appear on the test, it is not in this book.
- The Fischer Method includes disease topics presented in the exam-style format:
- What is the most likely diagnosis?
- What is the best initial test?
- What is the most accurate diagnostic test?
- What is the treatment?
- Logical approach that makes patient care easy to remember
- Hundreds of color diagnostic images, algorithms, and tables
- New biostatistics chapter and dozens of new infectious disease topics
- Designed to work with Kaplan’s Step 2 High Yield course
About the Author
Conrad Fischer, MD, is director of the residency program at Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center in New York City and associate professor of physiology, pharmacology, and medicine at Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine in New York City. He teaches USMLE Steps 1, 2, and 3, Internal Medicine Board Review and Attending Recertification, and USMLE Step 1 Physiology.
Master the Boards USMLE Step 2 CK 4th Edition free download