ExpertDDx Abdomen and Pelvis 2nd Edition PDF
ExpertDDx Abdomen and Pelvis 2nd Edition ebook
Reach an accurate, clinically useful differential diagnosis with expert assistance from this unique resource. ExpertDDx: Abdomen and Pelvis presents the most useful differential diagnoses for each region of the abdomen and pelvis, grouped according to anatomic location, generic imaging findings, modality-specific findings, or clinical-based indications. Each differential diagnosis includes several high-quality, succinctly annotated images; a list of diagnostic possibilities sorted as common, less common, and rare but important; and brief, bulleted text offering helpful diagnostic clues. With coverage of 200 of the most common diagnostic challenges in abdominal and pelvic imaging, this reference is a must-have resource for every practicing radiologist and trainee.
- Brief, bulleted text offers helpful diagnostic clues in a useful distilled format
- Guides radiologists toward logical, on-target differential diagnoses based on key imaging findings and clinical information
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase, which allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, and references from the book on a variety of devices
- Guides you toward logical, on-target differential diagnoses based on key imaging findings and clinical information
- Features new contributors, hundreds of new images, and new chapters in the abdominal section, including more chapters on stent ultrasound and MR-based differential diagnoses
- Includes a completely new section on pelvic disorders that provides expert assistance in many challenging areas, such as distinguishing among the many causes of cystic and solid masses in the female pelvis
- Contains more chapters of ultrasound-based tables of differential diagnosis
- Covers hot topics such as cystic pancreatic mass, cystic pelvic mass, mesenteric infiltration (“misty mesentery”), and segmental or diffuse small bowel wall thickening
“This work provides a very practical approach to organ and modality based imaging. It is comprehensive, yet of a size that can be easily read during a month-long resident rotation. It is a must have in every reading room.”
-Tara Catanzano, MD (Baystate Medical Center) Doody’s Score: 100 – 5 Stars!
About the Author
Professor Assistente de Radiologia do Departamento de Radiologia da Faculdade de Medicina da Universidade Johns Hopkins, Baltimore, Maryland
ExpertDDx Abdomen and Pelvis 2nd Edition free download