Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Programme 2018
Applications will be open until January 12th, 2018.
The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Programme was established by the French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs to enable French higher education establishments to attract top foreign students to enroll in their master’s and Ph.D. courses.
It helps to shape the future foreign decision-makers of the private and public sectors, in priority areas of study and encourages applications from emerging countries at master’s level, and from emerging and industrialized countries at Ph.D. level.
CALENDAR SESSION 2018
- Opening of the call for applications: Week of October 16th, 2018
- Deadline for receipt of applications by Campus France: January 12th, 2018
- Announcement of results: Week of March 26th, 2018
- Eiffel Programme guide – 2018 Session
JANUARY 8TH 12TH 2018 FILES
Only the French higher education institutions may submit candidature files.
- You are an establishment and you have participated in the Eiffel excellence fellowship program => You should have received an email indicating you how to download the application files. Otherwise, contact us.
- You are an establishment and you are participating for the first time in the Eiffel excellence fellowship program => Contact us for access to application files.
- You are a student and you want to know how to apply to the EIFFEL program : click here