Pathology Practical Book 3rd edition PDF
Pathology Practical Book 3rd edition eBook
This new edition has been fully revised to help pathology trainees acquire practical knowledge in diagnostic pathology. Divided into eight sections and consisting of 61 exercises, this useful guide discusses techniques and general pathology, and then offers exercises for each discipline within pathology – systemic pathology, cytopathology, haematology, clinical pathology and autopsy. The third edition offers updated images and new exercises for topics of current clinical significance including immunohistopathology, surgical pathology, types of blood samples, anticoagulants and blood collection. Supported by key points, nearly 600 line drawings, specimen photographs and photomicrographs, this practical manual also includes a CD reviewing specimens.
* Fully revised, new edition offering trainees practical knowledge in diagnostic pathology
* Consists of 61 exercises covering key disciplines within pathology
* Includes updated images and new exercises for topics of current clinical significance
* Includes key points, nearly 600 line drawings, specimen photographs and photomicrographs, and a CD reviewing specimens
* Previous edition published in 2007
About the Author
Harsh Mohan MD FAMS FICPath FUICC Founder, Professor and Head, Department of Pathology, Government Medical College, Chandigarh, India.
Pathology Practical Book 3rd edition free download