Clinical Magnetic Resonance Imaging 3rd Edition PDF
Clinical Magnetic Resonance Imaging 3rd Edition ebook
The MRI reference that the American Journal of Roentgenology called “hard to beat” is back in a state- of-the-art New Edition! It comprehensively examines all of the newest technologies and clinical applications relevant to MR imaging of the heart, brain, head and neck, spine, body, and musculoskeletal system. 4,700 beautifully reproduced illustrations―including hundreds of new full-color images―help readers accurately diagnosis a broad spectrum of conditions. This exhaustively revised 3rd Edition delivers more than 70% new content and authors and a new full-color format that covers all the important technologies as you see them.
- Reviews physics, instrumentation, and techniques.
- Integrates the knowledge and experience of the world’s leading clinical researchers.
- Examines all the latest techniques, including diffusion imaging, MR-guided interventions, molecular imaging, functional MRI, and MR angiography.
- Discusses hot topics such as parallel imaging methods, perfusion imaging of the brain, high-field MRI, and MR venography of the body.
- Features imaging protocols for all body-specific areas.
- Offers a new full-color format with hundreds of new color anatomic and MR images.
- Presents new scientific advances relevant to the clinical applications of MRI.
- The Multimedia e-dition includes the full text and all the images from the 3-volume set, plus hundreds of supplemental images, and full-motion videoclips. Weekly updates will keep you up to date through the life of the edition.
About the Author
Robert R. Edelman, MD, William B. and Catherine Graham Professor and Chairman of Radiology, Evanston Hospital, Evanston, IL and Department of Radiology, Feinberg School of Medicine, Northwestern University, Chicago, IL; John R. Hesselink, MD, FACR, Professor of Radiology and Neurosciences, University of California, San Diego, School of Medicine; Vice-Chair and Chief of Neuroradiology, Department of Radiology, University of California, San Diego, Medical Center, San Diego, CA; Michael B. Zlatkin, MD, President, National Musculoskeletal Imaging Inc., Weston,FL; Voluntary Professor of Radiology, University of Miami School of Medicine, Miami, FL; and John V. Crues, III, MD, Medical Director, RadNet Management, Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Clinical Magnetic Resonance Imaging 3rd Edition free download