First Aid for the Surgery Clerkship 3rd Edition PDF
First Aid for the Surgery Clerkship 3rd Edition ebook
THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO EXCELLING ON THE SURGERY CLERKSHIP AND IMPRESSING ON THE WARDS – NOW IN FULL COLOR!
Detailed what-to-study and what-you-must-know advice from clerkship veterans prepares you for success!
- Completely updated content with emphasis on what you must know to earn honors on the shelf exam and standout during rounds
• Score-boosting opening section devoted to maximizing your performance on the Surgery Clerkship
• Frequently tested high-yield facts and mnemonics maximize your study time
• “Ward Tips” prepare you for common “pimp” questions
• Integrated flashcards offer a fun, fast way to review
About the Author
Matthew S. Kaufman, MD, is an attending hematologist-oncologist at North Shore-Long Island Jewish Medical Center in New Hyde Park, NY.
Latha G. Stead, MD, FACEP, is Chair of the Department of Emergency Medicine at the University of Rochester School of Medicine (Rochester, NY).
Nitin Mishra, MD, is a general surgical resident at the North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System in New York.
First Aid for the Surgery Clerkship 3rd Edition free download