Netter’s Gastroenterology 2nd Edition pdf
Netter’s Gastroenterology 2nd Edition ebook
Netter’s Gastroenterology, 2nd Edition, edited by Martin H. Floch, MD, covers the entire field of digestive diseases―including those related to gastroenterology, hepatology, and nutrition―in one concise reference. A templated format offers a quick and memorable summary of nearly 300 of the most commonly encountered clinical conditions, from the classic to more contemporary, while hundreds of vivid Netter illustrations depict key anatomic structures and highlight important concepts.
- Uses nearly 400 Netter and Netter-style images that highlight key aspects of patient presentation, pathophysiology, and relevant anatomy to provide a rich visual understanding of the most important concepts.
- Features concise text presented in a templated format for fast, easy access to key information.
- Provides complete guidance on all major GI diseases and conditions through sections on normal structure and function and summaries of the “clinical picture,” diagnosis, treatment and management, course and progress, and prevention and control.
- Features expanded coverage and new illustrations in the Netter tradition of subjects related to bariatric and post-bariatric surgery that are of key importance in gastroenterology and general health.
- Includes hot topics such as gastroenterologic treatment of obesity, autoimmune pancreatitis, intraductal papillary mucinous neoplasms, and parasites from sushi..
“synopsis” may belong to another edition of this title.
Netter’s Gastroenterology 2nd Edition free download