Physiology 6e 6th Edition pdf
Physiology 6e 6th Edition ebook
Renowned physiology instructor Dr. Linda Costanzo’s friendly, logical, easy-to-follow writing style makes Physiology, 6th Edition ideal for coursework and USMLE preparation. Well-designed figures and tables provide handy visuals for procedures or physiologic equations, and step-by-step explanations clarify challenging concepts. This full-color, manageably-sized text offers a comprehensive and consistent overview of core physiologic concepts at the organ system and cellular levels, making complex principles easy to understand.
- Information is presented in a short, simple, and focused manner – the perfect presentation for success in coursework and on exams.
- Chapter summaries and “Challenge Yourself” questions at the end of each chapter provide an extensive review of the material and reinforce understanding and retention.
- Equations and sample problems are integrated throughout the text.
- Student Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book as well as new materials (outlined above) designed to produce a more rounded learning experience.
- NEW! More Clinical Physiology Case Boxes relate to pathophysiology for a clinical context.
- Student Consult access includes high-yield student FAQs with thorough explanations, animations, and NEW video tutorials from Dr. Costanzo.
Physiology 6e 6th Edition free download