Pocket Emergency Medicine 3rd Edition
Pocket Emergency Medicine 3rd Edition ebook
Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
The newly updated Pocket Emergency Medicine, 3rd Edition is full of the essential information every emergency department clinician should have at their side at all times. In a reader-friendly and portable format the chapters are organized around presenting conditions to better serve actual ED treatment situations. Each chapter begins with approach to a condition, followed by concise discussion of important diagnostic categories, then highlights the essential elements of history, physical examination, testing and treatment.
- Quick-reference outline format, lists, and tables aid quick treatment decision-making
- Topics include chief complaints listed in alphabetical order, including trauma, pediatric emergencies, environmental exposures, airway management, distraction injuries
- Chapters address multiple diseases, disorders and procedures, providing definition, history, evaluation, differential diagnosis, classic findings, critical studies, ED interventions, indications and contraindications, treatment and references
- Acronym table and differential diagnosis table boxed for quick access
- Clinical pearls throughout text offer important data and warnings on common clinical errors
- Appendices include abbreviations, PALS protocols, information on ICU meds, important antibiotics, formulas, and common ED procedures
- 6-ring binder with pockets for reader’s notes
Pocket Emergency Medicine 3rd Edition free download