Radiology Review Manual 8th Edition
For more than 25 years, Dr. Dähnert’s Radiology Review Manual 8th Edition has earned its reputation as the green “bible” for board exam preparation, in teaching situations, and in the daily practice of radiology. A logical organization, extensive lists of image findings and differential diagnoses, an accessible outline format, and a thorough index have made this reference the #1 choice for success on the written boards. The Radiology Review Manual 8th Edition has been completely updated to provide head-to-heel coverage of the information needed for today’s general radiology practice.
NEW to this edition:
- A section on General Radiology has been created that covers techniques in nuclear medicine as well as contrast media, statistics, sedation, analgesia, and local anesthesia.
- Mnemonics have been added to help make need-to-know facts and trivia easier to find, review, and remember.
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android, PC & Mac. Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click
‘comprehensive lists of diagnostic entities pertinent to different organ systems’
‘mnemonics intended to help readers in recalling differential diagnoses for body regions.’
‘to assist readers in developing an appropriate differential diagnosis’
‘a must have for all trainees’
-Doodys Publishers’ Club, Friday, April 28, 2017