- Offering 171 unique cases, Gastrointestinal Imaging Cases features over 700 high-quality images.
- The clinically relevant cases cover both benign and malignant conditions and are grouped into 12 sections organized by the parts of the Gastrointestinal System including: the Pharynx and Esophagus, Stomach, Duodenum, Small Intestine, Appendix, Colon, Rectum, and Anus, Liver, Gallbladder, Bile Ducts, Pancreas, Spleen, and Mesentery and Peritoneum.
- Within each section, the cases appear in a random order to facilitate the self-assessment experience of reading cases as unknowns.
- Each case is complete with pertinent findings, differential diagnoses, management recommendations, teaching points, and suggested further reading.
- This comprehensive, yet easy-to-follow, casebook is an ideal tool for the resident preparing for the boards, the fellow for recertification exams, or the radiologist in need of a quick review.
“This book is extremely useful for radiology residents and practicing radiologists who are not fellowship trained in body imaging.” – Doody’s Health Sciences Book Review
Table of content
Part 2. Stomach
Part 3. Duodenum
Part 4. Small Intestine
Part 5. Appendix
Part 6. Colon, Rectum, and Anus
Part 7. Liver
Part 8. Gallbladder
Part 9. Bile Ducts
Part 10. Pancreas
Part 11. Spleen
Part 12. Mesentery and Peritoneum
Get More Rdiology Books like Gastrointestinal Imaging Cases Cases in Radiology 1st Ed