First published in 1919 as ‘Diseases of Women’, Gynaecology by Ten Teachers is well established as a concise, yet comprehensive, guide. The twentieth edition has been thoroughly updated by a new team of ‘teachers’, integrating clinical material with the latest scientific developments that underpin patient care. Each chapter is highly structured, with learning objectives, definitions, aetiology, clinical features, investigations, treatments, case histories and key point summaries and additional reading where appropriate. New themes for this edition include ‘professionalism’ and ‘global health’ and information specific to both areas is threaded throughout the text.
- Fully revised – new authors, new editors, new structure and new themes
- Highly illustrated – text supported and enhanced throughout by high-quality colour line diagrams and photographs
- Clear and accessible – numerous features supplement the narrative text and provide useful queues for revision
- Illustrative case histories – engage the reader with realistic scenarios that bring obstetric practice to life
- Flexible – download the ebook for use on a smartphone, tablet or computer, or access on demand anywhere with an internet browser, and personalize it with notes and highlights
[mks_toggle title=”Download” state=”close “]https://www.zippyloads.com/5npp6ic687z2[/mks_toggle]