Tips and Tricks of Bedside Cardiology 2nd Edition
The second edition of Tips & Tricks in Bedside Cardiology presents 54 clinical cases that physicians may encounter in daily practice. Each case is presented in a step by step format beginning with a brief description of the complaint, history taking, and physical examination, followed by in depth discussion on diagnosis. Each case concludes with a box of key clinical points. This fully revised new edition features numerous high quality ECG strips, X-ray films and ECHO images, as well as detailed illustrations. A photo CD ROM is also included.
* New edition presenting 54 clinical cardiology cases
* Step by step format for each case
* Key clinical points summarised in each chapter
* Features numerous ECG strips, X-ray films, ECHO images and detailed illustrations
* Includes photo CD ROM
* Previous edition published in 2010