Textbook of Interventional Cardiology, 7e 7th Edition
Ideal for cardiologists, surgeons, and referring physicians who need a clinical guide to interventional procedures, Textbook of Interventional Cardiology focuses on the latest treatment protocols for managing heart disorders at every level of complexity. In this updated edition, Dr. Topol continues to bring together experts in the field who present the current state of knowledge and clinical practice in interventional cardiology, including cutting-edge theories, trends, and applications of diagnostic and interventional cardiology, as well as peripheral vascular techniques and practices.
- Offers an in-depth understanding of cardiology, making it well suited for cardiology and interventional cardiology exam preparation.
- Expert guidance from leading authorities ensures a fresh and balanced perspective on every aspect of interventional cardiology.
- Presents the most recent genetic information and clinical trials related to interventional cardiology.
- Highlights the latest treatment advances, procedures, devices, and techniques, including transcatheter aortic valve implantation (TAVI).
- Brand-new chapters include Radiation Safety, Renal Denervation for Resistant Hypertension, Post PCI Hospitalization, Length of Stay and Discharge Planning, and Interventional Heart Failure.
- Offers balanced coverage of the entire scope of technologies available, without favoring one particular device over another.
- Integrates the latest trial data into discussions on clinical practice and recommendations.
- Multiple images of devices and intra-procedural imaging enhance your visual understanding of the material.
- Key Points boxes at the beginning of each chapter summarize the most important facts.
- Features 45 videos easily accessible via Expert Consult.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience offers access to all of the text, figures, videos, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
“This is an excellent desk reference from the inventors and innovators of interventional cardiology. With superb text, helpful formatting, and a conglomeration of clinical experience and evidence, this book is sure to inform and educate readers of all backgrounds and experiences.”
-Conrad Jablonski, MD (Ochsner Clinic Foundation) for Doody’s Review Service
- Series: Textbook of Interventional Cardiology
- Hardcover: 1104 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 7 edition (October 14, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323340385
- ISBN-13: 978-0323340380