[highlight color=”red”]Practical Musculoskeletal Ultrasound, 2e 2nd Edition[/highlight]
Practical Musculoskeletal Ultrasound is your ideal, accessible guide to all of today’s clinically useful musculoskeletal ultrasound techniques and their major applications in patient diagnosis and management. This thoroughly updated radiology reference encompasses all of the most recent advances in ultrasound technology, delivering the unmatched guidance you need to conduct an effective ultrasound examination, obtain optimal images, and expertly interpret your findings.
“..comprehensive and insightful.” Reviewed by: Dr. Paula Richards on behalf of RAD Magazine, December 2014
- Balance the advantages of musculoskeletal ultrasound (superficial soft-tissue injury) with its limitations (deep or intra-articular structures).
- Obtain an optimal field of view with anatomic/sonographic correlations throughout.
- Apply quick, accurate, and cost-effective methods of assessment through a focus on those areas where MSK ultrasound has the most clinical impact.
- Apply all of the latest knowledge in MSK ultrasound with expanded coverage of the shoulder, elbow, wrist, hand, hip, knee, foot, and ankle, as well as interventional radiology techniques.
- Make the most definite interpretations and diagnoses with help from hundreds of new line drawings and scans, as well as the addition of real-time videos online to complement each image.
- Reference differential diagnosis tables to quickly deduce the most likely clinical problem being assessed.
- Access the complete radiology text and all of the images and video clips online at Expert Consult.
“Each chapter has an outline and it is logically ordered and set out. The book is a joy to read, with the key points a useful reminder that can be used for revision. I thoroughly recommend this book to anyone undertaking musculoskeletal ultrasound.” Reviewed by: Dr. Paula Richards on behalf of RAD Magazine, December 2014
“Having worked in this field for more than 20 years I do appreciate the editor’s achievement to accomplish an outstanding, practically useful book with an encouraging approach for beginners as well as the more experienced readers. It deserves a place in every department practicing musculoskeletal ultrasound.”
–Acta Radiologica (2015, Vol. 56(4) NP28)
[box type=”warning” align=”aligncenter” class=”” width=””]This link is not available due to a takedown request in accordance with the DMCA . (learn more)[/box]
You may also like