Pleural Ultrasound for Clinicians: A Text and E-book
With a large volume of ultrasound images and teaching videos, Pleural Ultrasound for Clinicians: A Text and E-book is a print and interactive digital resource that provides practical guidance for all those undertaking pleural ultrasound investigations and procedures. With clear, precise instructions for clinical practice, it will help clinicians:
- Recognise normal anatomy as well as common pleural pathologies
- Perfect techniques for ultrasound-guided pleural procedures
- Learn how to choose the correct ultrasound equipment for their department
- Test their knowledge through the self-assessment and revision sections
“This is the first book on this topic and it is a valuable contribution to the field of pulmonology. I teach and perform ultrasound-guided pleural procedures, and I found this to be a complete and concise manual on the topic. Weighted numerical score: 99 – 5 stars.”
―K. P. Ravikrishnan, FRCP(C), FACP (William Beaumont Hospitals), from Doody’s Book Reviews™
About the Author
Claire L Tobin BA BMBCh MRCP, Clinical Pleural Fellow, Respiratory Department, Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital, Nedlands, Western Australia.
Y C Gary Lee MBChB PhD FCCP FRACP Winthrop Professor of Respiratory Medicine, University of Western Australia; Consultant & Director of Pleural Services, Respiratory Department, Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital; Head, Pleural Disease Unit, Lung Institute of Western Australia.
- Hardcover: 164 pages
- Publisher: CRC Press; Har/Psc edition (May 19, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1444166956
- ISBN-13: 978-1444166958