Harrison’s Neurology in Clinical Medicine, 4th Edition (Harrison’s Specialty) 4th Edition
Featuring a superb compilation of chapters related to neurology derived from Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine, Nineteenth Edition (including content from the acclaimed Harrison’s DVD, now available here in print), this concise, full-color clinical companion delivers the latest knowledge in the field backed by the scientific rigor and authority that have defined Harrison’s. You will find 66 chapters from more than 90 renowned editors and contributors in a carry-anywhere presentation that is ideal for the classroom, clinic, ward, or exam/certification preparation.
• High-yield board review questions make this text ideal for keeping current and preparing for the boards
• Current, complete coverage of clinically important topics in neurology, including Clinical Manifestations of Neurologic Diseases, Diseases of the Nervous System, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Psychiatric Disorders, and Alcoholism and Drug Dependency
• Extensively updated to highlight recent advances in the understanding, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of neurologic and psychiatric disorders; expanded coverage of neurodegenerative diseases; extensively revised chapter on cerebrovascular diseases; the latest breakthroughs in sleep disorders and migraine
• Integration of pathophysiology with clinical management
• Enhanced by numerous neuroimaging figures throughout the text and an expanded atlas of neuroimaging findings
• Handy appendix of Laboratory Values of Clinical Importance
About the Author
Stephen Hauser, MD (San Francisco, CA) Professor and Chairman, Department of Neurology, University of California-San Francisco School of Medicine.
- Andrew Josephson, MD (San Francisco, CA) Professor and Vice Chair of Neurology, University of California-San Francisco School of Medicine.
- Series: Harrison’s Specialty
- Paperback: 944 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 4 edition (November 22, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1259835863
- ISBN-13: 978-1259835865