Critical Care Radiology 1st Edition
Critical Care Radiology will enable readers to develop rapid, accurate diagnoses despite the many difficulties associated with the bedside evaluation, including time constants and the low specificity of chest radiographs and postoperative abdominal studies. Written by an interdisciplinary team of experts in radiology
and critical care medicine, this book provides a concise overview of how to use the latest diagnostic imaging technology in the intensive care setting. Each chapter contains brief descriptions of normal and morphologic findings, imaging strategies and techniques, differential diagnoses, and potential complications.
High-quality radiographs and CT scans enhance the text throughout.
- In-depth coverage of thoracic and abdominal imaging in
adult and pediatric patients
- More than 550 high-resolution images taken using
- Tips on accurate image interpretation, including how
to read suboptimal image material
- Numerous tables highlight important points and
- Summaries of key takeaway points appear at the end of
This authoritative clinical guide is an indispensable companion for
on-call radiologists or radiology residents. It is also a valuable tool for exam preparation.
“Critical Care Radiology is a
strong product.”– Radiologic Technology August 2011l
- Hardcover: 248 pages
- Publisher: TPS; 1 edition (November 22, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 3131500514
- ISBN-13: 978-3131500519