Cardiac Imaging: A Core Review First Edition
Prepare for the cardiac imaging component of the new radiology Core Exam! Excel on your boards with Cardiac Imaging: A Core Review – a high-yield, comprehensive review book, written specifically for the new Core Exam format. Study with all the books in the Core Review Series to ace every area of the Core Exam!
- Study effectively with 300 multiple-choice questions formatted to mirror the new Core Exam, accompanied by over 250 high-quality images.
- Assess your mastery of everything you need to know, from anatomy, pathophysiology, and the principles of radiological physics through the differential diagnosis and management of each type of heart disease.
- Study efficiently with questions organized by topic, along with high-yield tables for quick and easy review.
- Remedy weak areas in your knowledge thanks to explanations of why each answer is correct or incorrect.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
‘problems are image based, a particular strength of the book’
‘good and detailed teaching information with each answer option’
‘an efficient way to review cardiac imaging in a conventional question-answer format for exam preparation’
‘a very good, well-organized book in the underdeveloped area of cardiac core exam preparation.’
-Doodys Publishers’ Club, March 25, 2016
- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: LWW; First edition (November 6, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1496300610
- ISBN-13: 978-1496300614