Review of Plastic Surgery, 1e
Review of Plastic Surgery, by Dr. Donald W. Buck II, provides essential information on more than 40 topics found on in-service, board, and MOC exams, as well as the challenges you face in everyday practice. Using a streamlined, highly illustrated format, it efficiently covers all of the material you need to know – from basic science to clinical knowledge in plastic surgery, including subspecialty topics. The high-yield format means that you’ll spend more time mastering important information and less time searching for it.
- Zero in on more than 40 essential topics found on in-service, board, and certifying exams in plastic surgery.
- Test your mastery of the material with self-assessment sections that mimic questions encountered on board exams.
- Clearly visualize key content thanks to superb, full-color illustrations throughout.
- Find and retain important information that’s presented in a concise, high-yield manner – through bulleted text, detailed illustrations, and easy-to-digest lists.
- Paperback: 384 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 1 Pap/Psc edition (December 1, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323354912
- ISBN-13: 978-0323354912