Principles of Hand Surgery and Therapy, 3e 3rd Edition
Ideal for hand surgeons, residents in a hand surgery rotation, and therapists interested in a review of surgical principles, Principles of Hand Surgery and Therapy, 3rd Edition, by Drs. Thomas E. Trumble, Ghazi M. Rayan, Mark E. Baratz, Jeffrey E. Budoff, and David J. Slutsky, is a practical source of essential, up-to-date information in this specialized area. This single-volume, highly illustrated manual covers all areas of adult and pediatric hand surgery and therapy, including the elbow. Both in print and online, you’ll find state-of-the-art basic science combined with step-by-step techniques and therapeutic protocols, helping you hone your skills and prescribe effective long-term care for every patient.
- An expanded therapy section with more than 50 diagnosis-specific rehabilitation protocols and more than 100 full-color photographs.
- New chapters on pediatric fractures; expanded coverage of carpal injuries, including fractures and ligament injuries and perilunate instability; a new chapter on diagnostic and therapeutic arthroscopy for wrist injuries; and expanded treatment of arthritis.
- A larger video collection, available online, featuring approximately 100 videos that demonstrate step-by-step procedures, including CMC allograft arthroplasty, wrist fusions, total elbow arthroplasty, management of carpal fractures, and rehabilitation techniques.
- New information on pediatric surgery with detailed surgical images.
- The latest information on pain management, as well as nerve physiology and nerve transfers.
- Core knowledge needed for the boards―including tumors, free tissue transfer, and thumb reconstruction.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Hardcover: 840 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 3 edition (December 16, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323399754
- ISBN-13: 978-0323399753