Lippincott Illustrated Reviews: Pharmacology 6th edition (Lippincott Illustrated Reviews Series) 6th Edition
Lippincott Illustrated Reviews: Pharmacology, Sixth Edition, is the updated, enhanced version of the student-favorite resource for essentials of medical pharmacology. The first-and-best resource, the Lippincott Illustrated Reviews series features clear, effective writing and hundreds of illustrations for ideal rapid review and the assimilation of complex information. Clear, sequential images present mechanisms of action and focus on showing rather than telling students how drugs work. New edition features:
- All NEW chapters on Drugs of Abuse, Drugs for Obesity, Antihistamines, Drugs for Urologic Disorders, Drugs for Hematopoietic Disorders, Drugs for Dermatological Disorders, and Drugs for Bone Disorders
- Over 380 study questions!
- Nearly 600 annotated, full-color illustrations visually explain complex processes!
- Outline format ideal for concise review and foundational learning
- Series: Lippincott Illustrated Reviews Series
- Paperback: 680 pages
- Publisher: LWW; 6 edition (August 6, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1451191774
- ISBN-13: 978-1451191776