Atlas of Pelvic Anatomy and Gynecologic Surgery, 4e 4th Edition
The updated edition of Atlas of Pelvic Anatomy and Gynecologic Surgery richly illustrates pelvic anatomy and surgical operations through full-color anatomic drawings, correlative surgical artwork with step-by-step photographs, and computer-assisted hybrid photo illustrations. Covering a compendium of gynecologic operations, including major and minor procedures and approaches, the techniques described feature a myriad of laparotomy, laparoscopic, robotic, hysteroscopic, vaginal, vulvar and cystoscopic operations. It is a truly comprehensive resource that’s well suited for practicing obstetricians-gynecologists, obstetrics-gynecology residents, general surgeons, subspecialists, nurses, and medical students with an interest in gynecology.
- Half-tone images and four-color clinical photographs aid in comprehending complex anatomic relationships.
- Comprehensive coverage of conventional and endoscopic surgeries helps you master the full spectrum of surgical procedures.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience offers access to all of the text, figures, videos, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Brand-new chapters include a third chapter on Pelvic Anatomy, A Comprehensive Atlas of Vulvar Disorders, Avoiding and Managing Mesh Complications, and Appropriate Use of Mesh for Pelvic Organ Prolapse.
- Accessible through Expert Consult, 24 new cadaver dissection videos enhance your knowledge and skills and provide a realistic view.
- Correlative drawings and full-color illustrations provide the clearest and best visual understanding on the market.
- New Robotic Surgery chapter authored by Javier Magrina, renowned minimally invasive and robotic gynecologic surgeon.
2016 BMA Awards: Highly Commended, Obstetrics & Gynecology
“This is an excellent desktop reference with well-done, online video simulations of gynecologic surgery. Busy gynecologists would be well served by using this wonderful resource to brush up on technique. As a gynecologist I shared this with said, “I found the illustrations very clear and correlated with the text description. The text is so well laid out that I can hardly wait to read it. Thanks for letting me see this terrific text.”
-Anthony Shanks, MD (Indiana University School of Medicine) for Doody’s Review Service
- Hardcover: 1408 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 4 edition (November 11, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323225527
- ISBN-13: 978-0323225526