Through four editions, this resource has established itself as the best introduction to nuclear imaging techniques.
It is practical, yet comprehensive, covering physics, instrumentation, quality control, and legal requirements.
The 5th Edition features a new color format, with many user-friendly features such as “Pearls and Pitfalls.” More than 600 pictures in digital-quality resolution depict imaging of each body system.
A series of Unknown Case Sets, with answers, help test your knowledge.
- Includes helpful appendices including Injection Techniques, Pediatric Dosages, Non-radioactive Pharmaceuticals, and many more.
- Presents important “Pearls and Pitfalls” in each chapter.
- Features a new full-color format making information easy to read and find.
- Covers new techniques such as PET/CT, cardiac-gated SPECT, and tumor-specific radionuclides.
- Provides full-chapter coverage of hot topics such as Cerebrovascular System · Cardiovascular System · Conventional Neoplasm Imaging and Radioimmunotherapy · and Positron Emission Tomography Imaging.
- Includes seven complete Unknown Case Sets for self-testing.
Series: Essentials of Nuclear Medicine Imaging (Mettler)
Hardcover: 592 pages
Publisher: Saunders; 5 edition (December 7, 2005)