This 5th Edition of Textbook of Uroradiology
focuses on subject matter that will provide critical learning to radiology and urology residents preparing for their board examinations as well as practicing radiologists.
Chapter-opener outlines and text boxes highlighting key points and differential diagnoses make this introductory textbook very user-friendly. The “Suggested Readings” at the end of each chapter are a valuable reference tool for those who desire additional information about a particular topic.
• Integrates all aspects of adult uroradiology including additional discussion on incidental findings and how to handle them
• More than 1,000 illustrations
• More Hybrid imaging including PET/CT and SPECT/CT
• More MR imaging including MR urography and MR angiography
• More material on CT dose reduction and 3D CT imaging
“The book is easy to read, and it is easy to look up various topics. Textboxes in each chapter highlight key points and differential diagnoses.”
“Overall, this is an excellent book on uroradiology. It presents the pertinent and timely information radiologists need to know for their practice, and radiology residents need to know to develop competence in the field. There has been substantial revision, making this a useful reference in the field.”
Bennett S. Greenspan, MD, MS(Medical College of Georgia)
Hardcover: 480 pages
Publisher: LWW; Fifth edition (October 15, 2012)