The Brant and Helms Solution gives you a complete print and multimedia package consisting of the textbook, Fundamentals of Diagnostic Radiology, Third Edition, plus instant access to a brand-new interactive resource that keeps your radiology skills up-to-date.
For your bookshelf—Fundamentals of Diagnostic Radiology, Third Edition. This fully updated classic guides you through the application and interpretation of all imaging modalities and is a comprehensive review of radiology that can be used as a first reader by beginning residents, referred to during rotations, and used to study for the American Board of Radiology examinations. It covers all ten subspecialties of radiology and includes over 2,700 illustrations.
- All 10 sections of the ABR examinations are included
- Expanded and updated coverage of all sections
- Many new illustrations and tables have been added to increase comprehension
- Multi-slice CT coverage has been expanded
- New bone imaging modalities included
For instant, online reference, you’ll have access to…
- the complete, fully-searchable content from Fundamentals of Diagnostic Radiology, Third Edition
- downloadable image bank containing all images from the text
- continuously updated imaging cases to challenge your diagnostic skills
- interactive test bank with review questions from the brand-new Review of Fundamentals of Radiology to help you prepare for the ABR
- fully searchable anatomy library of high-resolution radiologic images to help you identify key anatomic structures
This edition is available in two formats—the traditional hardbound single-volume textbook, or a softbound four-volume set—both with the same great content.
Paperback: 1584 pages
Publisher: LWW; 3 Pap/Psc edition (June 20, 2006)
[otw_shortcode_button href=”http://www.file-upload.cc/zec4js0sfp2a” size=”medium” icon_type=”general foundicon-cloud” icon_position=”left” shape=”square” color_class=”otw-blue” target=”_blank”]Download This Book PDF File Size 1.2 Gb[/otw_shortcode_button]