The long-awaited third edition of An Atlas of Clinical Nuclear Medicine has been revised and updated to encapsulate the developments in the field since the previous edition was published nearly two decades ago.
Highlights of the Third Edition:
- Adopts a structured format throughout for quick assimilation
- Includes expanded coverage of new radiopharmaceuticals, PET/CT, and SPECT/CT
- Contains new chapters on paediatrics, oncology, and infection imaging
- Presents a comprehensive set of top-quality nuclear image scans
- Provides helpful teaching points
The previous editions of this book received various awards, including Honorable Mention from the Association of American Publishers in 1988 and the Glaxo Prize for Medical Writing in 1989.
This foundation has been built upon and expanded to provide the ultimate guide for beginners, those in training, and experienced practitioners.
Hardcover: 1607 pages
Publisher: CRC Press; 3rd edition (January 15, 2014)
[otw_shortcode_button href=”https://www.zippyloads.com/835251ad737e4e6d” size=”medium” icon_type=”general foundicon-cloud” icon_position=”left” shape=”square” target=”_blank”]Download This Book PDF File Size 610.22 MB[/otw_shortcode_button]