Diagnostic Ultrasound, edited by Carol M. Rumack, Stephanie R. Wilson, J. William Charboneau, and Deborah Levine, presents a greater wealth of authoritative, up-to-the-minute guidance on the ever-expanding applications of this versatile modality than you’ll find in any other single source. Preeminent experts help you reap the fullest benefit from the latest techniques for ultrasound imaging of the whole body…image-guided procedures…fetal, obstetric, and pediatric imaging…and more. This completely updated 4th Edition encompasses all of the latest advances, including 3-D and 4-D imaging, fetal imaging, contrast-enhanced ultrasound (CEUS) of the liver and digestive tract, and much more – all captured through an abundance of brand-new images. And now, video clips for virtually every chapter allow you to see the sonographic presentation of various conditions in real time!
- Compare your findings to approximately 5,000 outstanding imaging examples (1,150 in full color).
- Gain valuable diagnostic tips and insights from the most respected experts in the field.
- See the sonographic presentation of various conditions in real time, thanks to video clips accompanying virtually every chapter!
- Master all of the latest US applications, including the newest developments in 3-D and 4-D imaging, fetal imaging, contrast-enhanced ultrasound (CEUS) of the liver and digestive tract, and much more.
- View state-of-the-art examples of all imaging findings with more than 70% new illustrations in the obstetrics section (including correlations with fetal MRI), and more than 20% new images throughout the rest of the contents.
The best-selling reference in Diagnostic Ultrasound, completely revised and updated with new images and expanded use of video clips
Series: Diagnostic Ultrasound
Hardcover: 2192 pages
Publisher: Mosby; 4 edition (January 5, 2011)