This volume in the best-selling “Case Review” series uses 200 case studies to challenge your knowledge of a full range of topics in musculoskeletal imaging. Whether you are preparing for the radiology board exams, recertifying, or looking to hone your diagnostic abilities, this book will help you read and interpret all imaging modalities used for the musculoskeletal system. It’s structured to be accessible, easy-to-use, and concise enough to be read cover to cover in a short period of time. The expanded coverage on high-tech imaging ensures that you will be current with the latest advancements and trends in musculoskeletal imaging. Musculoskeletal Imaging: Case Review, 2nd Edition is your ideal concise, economical, and user-friendly tool for self-assessment in this specialty!
- Presents 200 unknown cases to challenge your knowledge of a full range of topics in musculoskeletal imaging with questions, answers, diagnoses, and additional commentary.
- Divides cases into three levels of difficulty, “Opening Round,” “Fair Game,” and “Challenge,” so you can test yourself and monitor your progress.
- Reflects the official American Board of Radiology exam format and creates a daily practice environment to build test-taking confidence.
- Uses an accessible, user-friendly format for quick cover to cover reading.
- Features new and expanded coverage of the latest high-tech imaging procedures to help you stay abreast of recent advances and trends in musculoskeletal imaging.
- Emphasizes differential diagnosis to help you distinguish among diseases and disorders with similar sonographic presentations.
- Features new and additional images, over 500 in all, that complement the text to provide you with current, high-quality visual guidance of clinical situations as encountered in practice.
- Includes cross-references to Musculoskeletal Imaging: The Requisites, 3rd Edition to direct you to further information for you to review.
Series: Case Review
Paperback: 400 pages
Publisher: Mosby; 2 edition (April 9, 2008)