This title provides an excellent case selection for sharpening diagnostic skills in this challenging subspecialty area. Emphasis is on differential diagnoses and pertinent radiological findings, but the relevant clinical points are also covered. This second edition contains numerous new images (more than 400 total images) as well as an addition of fifty cases. It is cross-referenced to GU RADIOLOGY: The Requisites, 2e.
- Volume in the Case Review series, covering brain imaging, targeted towards residents, fellows and practicing Radiologists
- Mimics official exam formats and daily practice environment with a pedagogically anchored format that introduces cases/images as unknowns with three to four questions; then, on the flip side of the page, diagnosis, answers to the questions, additional commentary, references and cross-references to The Requisites volume are supplied in logical succession; blank space is available for note taking.
- Cases are randomly organized and then divided into three overall categories reflecting three different levels of difficulty.
- Over 400 state of the art images
- Can be read cover to cover in a short period of time
- All existing cases revised
- Approximately 50 new cases (including a greater focus on MR and Gyn)
- Addition of a new co-editor (Fielding will supply the 50 new cases)
- New images for approx. 75% of existing entities
- Greater emphasis on DDx
- Greater emphasis on patient treatment
- All references updated
Series: Case Review
Paperback: 432 pages
Publisher: Mosby; 2 edition (October 9, 2006)