Part of the popular Case Review series, this outstanding Board review book presents over 200 unknown cases―complete with over 350 state-of-the-art images, questions, answers, commentary, references, and more―to enhance your imaging interpretation skills in general and vascular ultrasound. Discussions incorporate the most recent knowledge from the literature in this field, providing an excellent review for both residents and practitioners.
- Follows the format of the Boards, and offers case studies similar to those likely to be found on exams, for a realistic preparation for the test-taking experience.
- Presents cases in 3 overall categories―from least to most difficult―to build your skills in a cumulative way.
- Offers cross references to Ultrasound: The Requisites, 2nd Edition, so it’s easy to find in-depth information on any subject.
- Offers 20 new case studies, including emphysematous pyelonephritis/pyelitis, xanthogranulomatous pyelonephritis, subcutaneous lipoma, upper extremity DVT, and renal duplication.
- Places an increased emphasis on differential diagnosis, to help you distinguish specific diseases and disorders from others that have a similar sonographic presentation.
- Features new images and color illustrations throughout the text.
- Groups cases by topic for a more efficient, targeted review of information.
Series: Case Review
Paperback: 288 pages
Publisher: Mosby; 2 edition (February 2, 2007)