This brand-new volume in the best-selling “Case Review” series uses more than 200 case studies to challenge your knowledge of a full range of topics in emergency radiology, including MDCT-A of vascular injury, CT and MR of spinal injuries, CT and MRI of CNS emergencies, and subtle and classic CT signs of bowel emergencies. It is your ideal concise, affordable, and user-friendly tool for self assessment in this specialty! With its soft-cover format, easy-access organization, and high-quality images, Emergency Radiology goes a long way toward alleviating exam anxiety and sharpening your clinical skills.
- Discusses the classic appearance of a range of emergent imaging pathology and key points concerning diagnoses to promote rapid, appropriate treatment of acute illnesses.
- Organizes case studies into “Opening Round,” “Fair Game,” and “Challenge” sections that present varying levels of difficulty.
- Mirrors the format and content of the American Board of Radiology’s oral exam, and offers case studies similar to those found on exams, to give you realistic preparation for the test-taking experience.
- Features more than 500 high-quality, state-of-the-art images representing a wide range of clinical situations encountered in the field.
- Incorporates the most recent knowledge from the literature in this field, and offers 200 case studies, to make sure your skills are completely up to date.
- Groups cases by topic for a more efficient, targeted review of information.
Series: Case Review
Paperback: 432 pages
Publisher: Mosby; 1 edition (May 12, 2009)
[otw_shortcode_button href=”https://www.zippyloads.com/656af5a7c88240ea” size=”medium” icon_type=”general foundicon-cloud” icon_position=”left” shape=”square” target=”_blank”]Download This Book PDF File Size 14.02 MB[/otw_shortcode_button]