Regarded as the most authoritative surgical atlas in the field, Hinman’s Atlas of Urologic Surgery brings you the detailed visual guidance and unmatched expertise you need to confidently perform virtually any urologic surgical procedure. Detailed color illustrations and clinical photographs — accompanied by commentary from leading urologists—lead you step by step through each technique. Instructions and commentary from a veritable “who’s who” in urologic surgery equip you to successfully deliver optimal results.
- Know what to do and expect with comprehensive coverage of nearly every surgical procedure you might need to perform.
- Get a true-to-life view of each operation through illustrations, full-color photographs.
- Find answers fast thanks to a quick, clear, and easy-to-use format – ideal for residents as well as experienced surgeons.
- Turn to the companion reference, Hinman’s Atlas of UroSurgical Anatomy, 2nd Edition, for a more in-depth view of the complex structures you must navigate when performing any procedure.
- Master the latest techniques with new and revised chapters on laparoscopic urologic surgery, robotic-assisted laparoscopic prostatectomy, decision making in hypospadius surgery, Holmium: YAG laser treatment of benign prostatic disease, urethral sling for male and female incontinence, suture techniques, vascular surgery, and many other timely topics and recent advancements.
- Get all the accuracy, expertise, and dependability you could ask for from new editors who are among the most important names in urology, for expert guidance and a fresh understanding of the subject.
- Avoid pitfalls and achieve the best outcomes thanks to a step-by-step approach to each procedure, complete with commentary, tips, and tricks of the trade from leading experts.
Series: Hinman’s ATLAS OF UROLOGIC SURGERY
Hardcover: 1184 pages
Publisher: Saunders; 3 edition (July 5, 2012)