Written by two renowned leaders in neuroradiology and neurology, this unique reference is a high-level imaging resource ideal for today’s clinical neurologist or neuroscientist. Using straightforward, jargon-free prose, this book provides an overview of neurological disorders coupled with typical imaging findings ― all designed for use at the point of care. You will be expertly guided throughout, from radiologic appearance and the significance of the imaging findings to the next appropriate steps in effective patient care.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase, which allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, and references from the book on a variety of devices
- Discusses radiologic appearances of common neurological diseases, their significance, and the next steps in patient care in a clear manner perfectly suited for neurologists or neuroscientists
- Provides high-level information from both a neuroradiologist and a neurologist, making it a balanced and appropriate clinical reference for day-to-day neurology practice
- Covers imaging in stroke, infectious disease, brain malformations, tumors, and more
- Keeps you up-to-date with unusual emerging neurologic disorders, such as Susac syndrome, West Nile Virus, and IRIS
Hardcover: 528 pages
Publisher: AMIRSYS; 1 Har/Psc edition (April 1, 2016)