This revised fifth edition is an excellent pathology review for students preparing for the USMLE Step 1 and course examinations. Written in the popular Board Review Series outline format, this text covers general and basic pathology, major concepts of disease processes, and systemic pathology that surveys the principal disorders of each organ system through concise descriptions and full-color illustrations. USMLE-style questions at the end of each chapter emphasize board-relevant information and allow for self-testing to confirm strengths and uncover areas of weakness. Plus, the comprehensive exam at the end of the book is a great prep tool for the actual exam!
You will also discover:
– Full-color design, illustrations, and tables summarize information for convenient review
– Over 450 USMLE-style questions, answers, and rationales both electronically and in print to reinforce your pathology review
– Key topic icons help focus your study
– Correlation boxes emphasize connections between pathology and clinical medicine
– A FREE companion website with access to the E-book, image bank, and an interactive question bank featuring all the questions from the book for engaging, effective test preparation!
Table Of Contents:
12-Neoplasia and proliferative Disorders Of The Hematopoietic And Lymphoid Systems
16-Liver, Gall Bladdar And Exocrine Pancreas
17-Kidney And Urinary Tract
18-Male Reproductive System
19-Female Reproductive System And Breast
Series: Board Review Series
Paperback: 480 pages
Publisher: LWW; 5 edition (August 7, 2013)