Consultative Hemostasis and Thrombosis , 3e
A unique clinical focus makes Consultative Hemostasis and Thrombosis, 3rd Edition your go-to guide for quick, practical answers on managing the full range of bleeding and clotting disorders. Emphasizing real-world problems and solutions, Dr. Craig S. Kitchens, Dr. Barbara A. Konkle, and Dr. Craig M. Kessler provide all the clinical guidance you need to make optimal decisions on behalf of your patients and promote the best possible outcomes.
- Efficiently look up concise descriptions of each condition, its associated symptoms, laboratory findings, diagnosis, differential diagnosis, and treatment.
- Get the latest information on hot topics such as Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation, Thrombophilia, Clinical and Laboratory Assessment and Management, Thrombotic -Thrombocytopenic Purpura, and Heparin-Induced Thrombocytopenia.
- Apply today’s newest therapies, including those that are quickly becoming standard in this fast-changing field.
- Meet the needs of specific patient groups with a new chapter on Bleeding and the Management of Hemorrhagic Disorders in Pregnancy and an extensively updated chapter on Thrombosis and Cancer.
- Zero in on key information with a new user-friendly design, and all-new full-color format, abundant laboratory protocols, and at-a-glance tables and charts throughout.
- Access the entire text and illustrations online – fully searchable – at www.expertconsult.com.