This reference presents effective strategies to locate key anatomical structures during endoscopic sinus surgery (ESS)-offering proven methods to determine location when facing complications and distortions in tissues of the ear, nose, and throat due to inflammation, prior treatment, and disease.
Contains a CD-ROM providing color photographs of each image displayed in the text!
The Endoscopic Sinus Surgery Dissection Manual supplies
- easily identifiable and consistent anatomical landmarks for navigation of the paranasal sinus cavities
- safe and efficient operational procedures for the maxillary, ethmoid, sphenoid, and frontal sinuses
- in-depth discussions on surgical instrumentation, preparation, and patient positioning
- endoscopic views of the paranasal sinuses
- guidelines to avoid common pitfalls encountered in day-to-day practice
Supplemented with step-by-step dissections of critical features in the endoscopic paranasal sinus, the Endoscopic Sinus Surgery Dissection Manual is an authoritative and essential guide for otolaryngologists; oral, maxillofacial, plastic and reconstructive, general, and head and neck surgeons and neurosurgeons; ophthalmologists; and radiologists.
Hardcover: 120 pages
Publisher: CRC Press (January 15, 2002)
[otw_shortcode_button href=”https://www.up-4ever.com/kuk3gzvavkau” size=”medium” icon_type=”general foundicon-cloud” icon_position=”left” shape=”square” target=”_blank”]Download This Book PDF File Size 6.2 MB[/otw_shortcode_button]