Get the most out of your study and review with Critical Care Secrets! This easy-to-read book uses the popular and trusted Secrets Series® question-and-answer format to cover all areas of critical care medicine, focusing on the practical, “in-the-trenches” know-how you need to succeed both in practice, and on board and recertification exams. The easy-to-read approach of the Secrets books has been serving medical professionals for decades.
- Expedite your reference and review with a question-and-answer format that’s conversational and easy to read.
- Zero in on key information with bulleted lists, mnemonics, practical tips from the authors, and ”Key Points” boxes that provide a concise overview of important board-relevant content.
- Explore effective solutions to patients’ medical and ethical problems related to a wide range of specialties, including pulmonology, surgery, anesthesiology, pharmacy, and infectious disease.
- Get the evidence-based guidance you need to provide optimal care for the critically ill.
New to this Edition
- Gain a new perspective on today’s hot topics with new coverage of encephalitis, acute abdomen, antidepressants, and much more.
- Stay up to date with all-new chapters on General Approach to Trauma Victims, Arterial and Central Venous Lines, ICU Ultrasound, Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenator (ECMO), H1N1/Influenza, Immunocompromised Host, Glycemic Control in the ICU, Disaster Medicine, Toxic Alcohols, Cardiovascular Drugs, Palliative Care, and Organ Donation.
- Learn from the experience of international experts, many of whom are new to this edition and offer a fresh viewpoint on critical care.
[divider style=”solid” top=”20″ bottom=”20″]
Publisher: Mosby; 5 edition (1707)
You may also like