The purpose of this book is to guide students in answering MCQs which are a part of examination in various universities, postgraduate entrance tests and other competitive examinations.
• Provides a thorough understanding through illustrations and explanations of problem areas on various topics
• Features over 500 questions covering the entire subject
• Useful in quick revision of the full course
• Includes various patterns of questions such as one best response, multiple true-false type, matching type and assertion-reason type
• An equally useful manual for theory, practical and viva-voce examinations of MBBS as well as postgraduate entrance tests.
New to Edition
• Includes recent questions and solutions of AIIMS, PGME and other entrance tests
• Format of the book has been slightly changed to make it student friendly for self-assessment
• Index has been added for quick reference
Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences (2008)
[otw_shortcode_button href=”https://www.up-4ever.com/2birt62c9c2b” size=”medium” icon_type=”general foundicon-cloud” icon_position=”left” shape=”square” target=”_blank”]Download This Book PDF File Size 22.3 MB[/otw_shortcode_button]