Continuing the tradition of excellence that began in 1972, this latest edition of Tachdjian’s Pediatric Orthopaedics offers the detailed visual guidance; and unmatched expertise you need to effectively diagnose and treat pediatric musculoskeletal disorders. Extensive updates offer you the latest knowledge on etiology, imaging, differential diagnosis, and non-operative and surgical techniques for a wide range of pediatric orthopaedic conditions.
“… delivers the most comprehensive text on this subject.” Reviewed by Dr. Neel Kamal on behalf of BACCH Newsletter, March 2015
- Access expert guidance on difficult diagnostic and clinical management issues for your most challenging cases.
- Perfect your technique with the visual guidance of nearly 2,500 full-color illustrations and 60 videos of pediatric surgical procedures, including a number that highlight clinical examination and unusual clinical findings.
- Produce the best possible outcomes using today’s most effective approaches for management of severe spinal deformities, hip impingement, early-onset scoliosis, and other pediatric musculoskeletal conditions.
- See exactly how to proceed step-by-step with instructional videos demonstrating repair of bilateral dislocated hips, triple arthrodesis for planovalgus foot, patellofemoral ligament reconstruction, elbow arthroscopy, and more.
- Access the full contents online at Expert Consult.
Series: Pediatric Orthopedics
Hardcover: 1696 pages
Publisher: Saunders; 5 edition (December 19, 2013)