Safely perform and accurately interpret pediatric imaging studies with this concise, highly illustrated resource! Written by Lane F. Donnelly, MD, Fundamentals of Pediatric Imaging, 2nd Edition, covers the essential concepts residents and practitioners need to know, laying a solid foundation for understanding the basics and making accurate radiologic diagnoses. This easy-to-use title in the Fundamentals of Radiology series emphasizes advanced imaging techniques, including neuro applications, while highlighting the basic anatomy needed to understand this complex specialty.
- Nearly 650 high-quality, clinically relevant digital images clearly demonstrate essential concepts, techniques, and interpretation skills.
- Advanced MR imaging topics such as MR enterography, MR urography, and cardiac CT and MRI are thoroughly discussed.
- Reader-friendly lists, tables, and images make reference quick and easy.
- Edited by Lane F. Donnelly, MD, recipient of the Society of Pediatric Radiology’s 2009 Singleton-Taybi Award for professional lifetime dedication to medical education.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Newly revised information on quality and safety topics, neurologic imaging, ultrasound in pediatric imaging, and much more.
- For the first time, additional experts provide updates in their areas of expertise: neurologic, musculoskeletal, cardiac, chest, and GU imaging.
Series: Fundamentals of Radiology
Paperback: 344 pages
Publisher: Elsevier; 2 edition (October 24, 2016)