Study more effectively and stress less with NCLEX-RN Review Made Incredibly Easy, Fifth Edition.
Completely updated, this new edition employs the trusted Incredibly Easy! approach to make NCLEX review more interesting and easy to absorb. It provides page after page of solid clinical information and clear rationales in an engaging, encouraging manner that promotes knowledge retention while decreasing study anxiety. You’ll actually enjoy learning, stay motivated, and improve your performance on the licensing exam!
NCLEX-RN Review Made Incredibly Easy makes complex clinical concepts Incredibly Easy to understand through its unique combination of outline format and creative learning tools – including memory joggers, special review sections and visual aids – designed to reinforce key concepts for all areas on the exam. New NCLEX-style practice questions in the book and on the companion website cover all question types appearing in the latest test plan – including audio and graphic option questions.
Take the stress out of studying with:
Special strategy sections:
- Get to know the exam structure, as detailed in the current test plan
- Review strategies for success
- Insightful test-taking tipsPage after page of solid clinical information and clear rationales
- Covers every topic on the exam
- A unique combination of outline format and creative learning tools reinforce key concepts
- “Cheat sheets” and special learning tools for quick review of important topics
- Clear, concise rationales for all nursing interventionsPractice, practice, practice!
- Practice questions, including alternate format questions, at the end of each chapter and each section
- Go to the website for 3,250 challenging NCLEX-style practice questions, including audio questions and graphic option questions