Now in its second edition, Imaging Anatomy: Musculoskeletal is a complete anatomic atlas of the musculoskeletal system, boasting an improved organization with easily accessible information that is standardized for each body region. Brand new chapters, updated anatomical coverage, and highly detailed imagescombine to make this quick yet in-depth resource ideal for day-to-day reference.
- Emphasizes relevant anatomy for clinical practice, and combines text and images to detail normal variants and imaging pitfalls
- New chapters highlight normal variants and imaging pitfalls for each anatomical region withmeasurements and lines that are valuable to referring clinicians
- Updated anatomical coverage now includes information on regions such as the thumb
- Features both the left and right extremities and has significantly larger and improved scout images to expedite reference
- Includes arthrographic anatomy for each joint
- Individual chapters provide an anatomical overview, radiographic and arthrographic anatomy, and MR atlas for each region
- Expert Consult eBook version is included with purchase and allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, and references from the book on a variety of devices.